These are a few of the things that keep my mind busy in my spare time or things that I noticed right when I had my trusty mini PAPERLINE EXECUTIVE SPIRAL NOTEBOOK at hand.
Been thinking ’bout…
- Girls who walk around town with mean faces.
- Walking around town with a smile that would make one look weird and might even indicate a state of mental instability instead of bliss.
- Spectacled middle-income Ghanaians.
- For some reason I expect a red or green squiggly line to be correcting my grammar as I write on paper.
- Pretty boys who offset their pretty boy looks by growing a beard and hard-looking men who keep their faces clean-shaven so as not to frighten perhaps not because society demands it of them.
- Dirty-looking men walking around town in their work clothes.
- ‘S’s with and without tails.
- Sweet girls with sweeter curves.
- Peach-coloured skin women with fat titties.
- Girls that turn me on without permission.